Holding 4224 Eggs Chicken Incubator Hatchery Machine
|FOB Price:||US $520-600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $520-600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BZ-4224
- Usage: Incubation Equipment
- Power Source: Electric
- Epidemic Prevention Equipment: Mobile Vaccination Car
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Spare Parts: Egg Tester, Hatching Basket
- Certificate: Ce
- Price: Reasonable
- Lifetime: 10 Years
- Material: Aliumium Alloy
- Transport Package: by Sea, by Air/Packed in Carton with Foam
- Origin: China Incubator Hatchery
- Type: Chicks Hatching Machine
- Application: Duck
- Heating and Ventilation Equipment Type: Air Duct
- Blade Type: Curved Teeth
- Certification: CE
- Products: Incubator Hatchery
- Feature: Full Automatic, Digital
- Quality: High
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Hatching Rate: More Than 90%
- Trademark: BangZhen incubator hatchery
- Specification: 3 CBM
- HS Code: 84362100
Main Feature of Incubator Hatchery
1. Digital displaying of temperature, humidity and turning frequency
2. Full automatically temperature, humidity, egg turning controlling
3. Full automatically cooling and ventilator
4. Full automatically alarm ( Back emergency system )
5. Microcomputer, completely automatic incubator
6. Using coal , electricity two heating method
7. Hatching rate more than 95%.
Chief Material of Incubator Hatchery
1.Exterior structure in colorful steel plate
2.The edge covered by aluminum alloy.
Finally you can see
1. Foam protection
2. egg Incubator
3. Power cord
4. English manual
5 water spray
6 egg candler
7 Auto water devices
Technology Parameters of Incubator Hatchery
|Appearance||Color structure of aluminum alloy plate Hemming|
|Temperature display range||5-50°C|
|Temperature measurement |
|Temperature control accuracy||≤±0.1°C|
|Humidity display range||0-99%RH|
|Humidity precision control||±5%RH|
|(Medium) 4 (temperature control, left-over eggs, right over the egg, alarm)|
|(High) 7 Road, (over-temperature, temperature control, low temperature, humidity control, left-over eggs, right over the egg, alarm)|
|Output current||Temperature Control 220V 10A, the other 200V 1A|
|Over egg cycle||0.1--99.9hour(Factory settings 1.5hour)|
|Eggs over time||1-255 seconds adjustable (factory set to 180 seconds)|
|Doubled the number of eggs||Maximum record 999 times|
|Ventilation cycle||5-999 minutes (adjustable, factory 0 hours, non-ventilation)|
|Ventilation time||0-999 seconds (adjustable, factory 30 seconds)|
|Measurement of the line is long||1.5M|
|Relative humidity||Less than 85%|
Advantages of Incubator Hatchery
1.Temperature, humidity and turning frequency are digital displaying, also adjustable according to your actual request.
2. Automatic air cooling system and automatic ventilator.
3. A glass window in the door, you can see the whole hatching process through the window.
4. High temperature override which disables heater element if temperature spikes.
5. Removable top and back access panels facilitate cleaning.
6. Can accommodate most species by simply changing egg trays.
7. Complete 45 degree turning of eggs in both directions.
8. Toll free 24 hour tech support and 3 years parts warranty.
Market for Incubator Hatchery
If you are in business then the size of the market is important because it will determine the off-take of
chicks and therefore the size of the incubator. Select an incubator that you can adequately supply with eggs.
It will be useless to have a large incubator when you can only supply a few chicks. If you produce eggs for
hatching, the egg production should match a weekly setting plan.
After sale service for Incubator Hatchery
When you purchase an incubator, it will come with an instruction manual where every step of the incubation
process is explained and therefore guarantee successful hatching. And as part of after sales service,
manufacturers provide various kind of support. Some of them guide and provide information or training on
the incubation procedure and business advice that you need in order to make your hatchery a success.
Look for other available services that they offer to farmers.
Warranty for Incubator Hatchery
Look for those that carry at least a two-year warranty on all the spare parts, especially if it is an electrical
or solar incubator.Things to consider when selecting an incubator
Some questions and answers
1. Q: Can your egg incubator hatching rare reptile eggs?
A: Of course. Our egg incubator can incubation snake turtle parrot quail and etc.
2. Q: How long will your egg incubator working?
A: Chicken egg incubator life span is 8-10 years.
3. Q: What should we do if there have problems during using?
A: My dear friend, We have 1 year guarantee. Any egg incubator problems you have, Welcome email or call me! We will provide our best professional service for you.
4. Q: How can I believe that you would send product? Companies that have landline numbers and proper physical address are not normally crook. Do not trust companies use cell phone numbers.
5. Why egg incubator need turning eggs?
A: Due to the high fat content of the egg yolk, light weight, easy to go up, and the embryo in the egg yolk on top, such as long-term and do not turn the eggs, the embryo is easy with the eggshell membrane adhesion to dry, can cause embryonic deaths of large numbers.
6. How to import your machines?
1. We will prepare chicken egg incubator and shipment for you after payment;
2. We will give you bill of loading after egg incubator depart our shipping port;
3. Our shipping agent will contact you when chicken egg incubator arrival;
4. You can pick up chicken egg incubator by bill of loading
When looking for an incubator to buy, there are a number of things to consider:
1. What types of eggs you want to incubate?
Some incubators can handle different size and types of eggs better than others. Particularly if you want an automatic turning incubator.
2. How many eggs do you want to be able to incubate?
Each incubator is usually rated by the number of chicken eggs it can incubate at a time. If you want to do smaller eggs, i.e. quail eggs then the incubators will usually hold around twice as many eggs. Likewise they will only hold half as many large duck eggs.
3. Do you want to be able to put some eggs in each week or do you just want to hatch one batch of eggs at a time?
You will either need a hatching tray in the incubator or use a separate incubator as a Hatcher if you want to do multiple batches of eggs at a time.
4. Do you want automatic turning?
Without auto turning you will need to manually turn the eggs at least twice and preferably three times per day for up to the last three days of incubation. For chickens this is 18 days. For some species, such as Muscovy ducks, it could be up to 33 days.
5. Do you want digital temperature control?
Digital temperature control allows you to use a digital display to set the required temperature and the incubator will then keep the temperature correct for you. A non digital incubator will require a thermometer to be checked each time you set a batch of eggs to make sure the thermostat is still set correctly.
6. Do you want automatic humidity control?
Automatic humidity control is a relatively new technology and is not available on most incubators and those that it is on tend to be much more expensive than other incubators. Mostly this technology is only being used for the more expensive eggs such as parrots and specialist poultry Without automatic humidity, you can control humidity by using the surface area of water or by varying the airflow in the incubator.
Any question about egg incubator price quality shipment payment, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will reply your within 10 minutes when I am in office during 8: 30 am to 6: 30 pm in Chinese Time!
If you do not add it to your favourite page it is difficult to find our page again.
Holding 4224 Eggs Chicken Incubator Hatchery Machine
Nanchang Panche Technology Co., Ltd
More details, contact Ada, Mobile Number: 0086-151-8017-2593